Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Andreas Ihly, Waldstraße 38, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 49 721 1203856) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post , Fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we only have to reimburse you for the costs incurred for the goods, excluding delivery costs that we have received from you, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract has been received. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if their labels have been removed after delivery and are therefore unsuitable for resale.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they have been damaged after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Andreas Ihly, Waldstraße 38, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
Deviating return cost regulation for Germany
We bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return is made within Germany.